Designed for the low-volume and entry-level user, the imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 offers easy-to-use, scan-to-copy/file solutions for architects, engineers, consulting firms, small offices, and K-12 schools that require a minimal learning curve when it comes to new equipment.
This is the perfect system for those who do not require the advanced functionality of the MFP M40 imaging system. The new L series compliments the current MFP M40 product line by providing a product that offers basic scan-to-copy capabilities at an affordable price.
Scan-to-Copy/File Solution. The iPF770 MFP L36 is an affordable solution for providing easy-to-use scan-to-copy/file capabilities for the entry-level user. Designed for simple operation, this MFP has intuitive hardware and software making the learning curve minimal for those new to large format scanning. A versatile system built for the way you work, the imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 includes:
iPF770 36-inch Printer
The iPF770 system comes available with user-friendly software solutions ready to meet your printing needs. Direct Print & Share, Canon's cloud portal solution and batch printing software, is available as a download and allows for files to be uploaded, downloaded, shared and printed from almost anywhere in the world! Also downloadable is a mobile printing app, imagePROGRAF Print Utility2, which allows for PDFs as well as JPEGs and PNGs to be printed through use of an Apple® iPad®. The Accounting Manager software (PC only) allows you to track job costs, while the Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Office enables for documents created with Word®, Excel® or PowerPoint® to be easily printed in large format. Creating custom signage has never been easier with Canon's included PosterArtist Lite poster creation software, this easy-to-use software will have you creating professional large format prints quickly in just four easy to follow steps.
5-Color ink set utilizes four highly colorfast dye inks for producing bold, expressive color, plus two channels of pigment matte black ink for printing precise lines, smooth curves and small text on technical and office documents
DISCLAIMERS CANON and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. Not responsible for typographical errors. *Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary. All printout images and effects are simulated.
†The imagePROGRAF iPF systems contain multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third party offerings come with limited warranties, such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation or any liability with respect to such third party offerings.
1) Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud provider's current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
2) Available on AppStore℠. Compatible with iPad 2 or later, running iOS 6.1 or later. Data charges may apply. Printed output will be same size as original file. Mobile device and large format printer must utilize the same network. Printer must be connected to the same router that mobile device is connected to via wireless capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients. In order to print from imagePROGRAF Print Utility, user must open their PDF file in another, supported iPad app. Then, the user would select "Open in" and choose the print utility app.
3) For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
4) The starter ink tanks initially packaged with the printer are not the same capacity as the replacement ink tanks specified here.
5) The maximum printable length varies depending on the application, OS, and RIP used.