Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785
The iPF785 36-inch large format printer builds on Canon's award winning line of 5-color printers, and provides enhancements in both hardware, and software capabilities. The iPF785 device is capable of producing an Arch D (24" x 36") print in up to 21 seconds using Economy mode, and an Arch E (33.1" x 46.8") print in up to 41 seconds!
The printer has the capability of accommodating 300ml ink tanks, geared towards lowering the cost per print. The included Sub-ink tank system allows for users to use all of the ink in the tank before replacing, while also replacing the empty ink tanks on-the-fly without having to stop a job mid-print and sacrifice print quality. For increased productivity, the iPF785 printer comes with a 320GB hard drive built in, allowing for enhanced file processing, personal mailbox space, and job storage of up to 500 print jobs!
From a software perspective, the iPF785 printer comes loaded with user-friendly software solutions that are ready to be used right out of the box. Direct Print & Share, Canon's cloud-based portal solution1, is available as a download and allows for files to be uploaded, downloaded, shared and printed from almost anywhere in the world! Also downloadable is a mobile printing app, imagePROGRAF Print Utility2, allows for PDFs to be printed through use of an Apple© iPad©. The Accounting Manager software allows users to track job costs, while the Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office enables for documents created with Word, Excel or Powerpoint to be printed in large format. And to improve versatility, the iPF785 printer has a Media Configuration Tool which allows customers to optimally utilize their Canon-branded media in creating their desired output.
- Print speeds are capable of producing a 24" x 36" Arch D-sized print in approximately 21 seconds in Economy Mode!
Large-Capacity Ink Tanks
- In addition to the 130 ml ink tanks, 300 ml ink tanks are compatible with these solutions to help lower ink costs per print. Users also have the option to mix and match ink tank sizes.
New Magenta Ink
- A newly formulated Magenta ink helps improve the clarity and vibrancy of red fine lines, text, and images.
- Allows for ink tanks to be changed on the fly, without interrupting the print job.
- Canon workflow solutions feature familiar and new favorites, such as a new mobile printing app, Direct Print & Share, Status Monitor, Media Configuration Tool, Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Office, and more! (App can be downloaded from iTunes®)