Scanning and Digital Document Archiving
Scanning and Archiving
Where would your company be if there was an earthquake, fire, flood or other tragic disaster that destroys the immense knowledge and value contained in your hard copy documents?
Print-O-Stat offers a cost-effective means for capturing and converting a wide range of documents—allowing your organization to gain control of its information. Whether your documents are paper, microfilm, microfiche, aperture card, or engineering drawings, Print-O-Stat has the answer for your document management system. We provide high volume, high quality scanning, indexing and conversion services. Our Scanning & Archiving service will help you free up valuable office space by converting your documents into an electronic format. Through a state-of-the-art document management solution your organization can efficiently access the information it needs.
Why Should I Consider Print-O-Stat As My Source For Digital Archiving & Retrieval?
- Full Service document scanning and conversion provider.
- Complete system integration and document management capabilities
- Team of experienced Scanning & Archiving professionals
- On-site and off-site scanning solutions
- Over 35 scanners in production
- Any size paper or film
- Proven quality assurance
- High volume document scanning
- Engineering drawings
- Roll film
- Aperture cards
- Paper - all sizes
- Raster to vector conversions
Print-O-Stat is Committed to Making Every Project a Success!
- Complete digital archive of legacy documents
- Ability to import historical documents into AutoCAD and GIS applications
- Reduction of hard copies used for transfer of information
- Speed up disaster recovery and retrieval of historic information
- Elimination of shipping costs associated with mailing documents
- Reduce document storage space and cost
- Capture information before it disappears
- Instant access to documents by everyone
- Ability to enlarge and reduce large-format documents
- Reduce time needed to pull and re-file documents
- Indexing allows for quick retrieval