The 1.28-inch wide 12-channel integrated compact print head, LUCIA PRO ink set plus Chroma Optimizer, a high-precision mechanical platform and the L-COA PRO high-speed image processing engine achieve a balance between exceptional print quality and speed.
These unique Canon technologies and innovations establish the foundation for an ultra-high quality photography imaging solution that is available only from Canon. Powered by a Canon-to-Canon workflow that links images captured with an EOS Digital Camera and printed on an imagePROGRAF PRO Series printer, the result is a solution that delivers prints that capture the moment and emotion of the original image. The overwhelmingly high print quality produced by this input to output solution is called Crystal-fidelity.
- The LUCIA PRO 11-color pigment ink set plus Chroma Optimizer
- A Multifunction Roll System (2nd Roll Feeding & Rewind Unit)
- A high-precision mechanical platform with vacuum media feed
- The Canon PRO 1.28-inch wide print head
- The high-speed L-COA PRO processor
- A built-in Color Density Sensor
- A non-firing nozzle detection & compensation system
- Advanced color consistency and control solutions
- Ships with 330 ml ink tanks
- Included software and workflow solutions
- A compact, space saving design
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
Canon and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks and LUCIA PRO logo are trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All other referenced product names and marks are trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary. All printout images and effects are simulated.
1. Print Studio Pro plug-in software is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS5/CS6/CC/CC (2014)/CC (2015), Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3/4/5/6, and Canon Digital Professional 3.12 or later.
2. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
3. For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
4. Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud providers current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder. *The starter ink tanks initially packaged with the printer are 330 ml tanks.