The use of a new 1.28-inch wide 12-channel integrated compact print head, LUCIA PRO ink set, a high-precision mechanical platform and the L-COA PRO high-speed image processing engine achieves a balance between high-speed printing and exceptional print quality.
Canon thought of every detail when it came to building the ultimate large-format production printer—no-touch media loading, torque control on the Take-up unit, a Sub-Ink Tank System, and a compact size reaching a whole new level of performance.
- New 1.28" print head
- New LUCIA PRO 8-color ink system
- New, high-speed L-COA PRO processor
- High-precision unibody design
- Multifunction Roll System (optional on the PRO-4000S)
- Multipositional basket
- High-capacity ink tanks
- Advanced software and workflow solutions
- Compact design
- Wi-Fi® connectivity
- Direct USB drive printing
- Sub-Ink Tank System
Canon and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks and LUCIA PRO logo are trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All other referenced product names and marks are trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary. All printout images and effects are simulated.
1. Print Studio Pro plug-in software is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS5/CS6/CC/CC (2014)/CC (2015), Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3/4/5/6, and Canon Digital Professional 3.12 or later.
2 Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
*The starter ink tanks initially packaged with the printer are not the same capacity as the replacement ink tanks specified here.
**The maximum printable length varies, depending on application, OS, and RIP used.