This system is for those who do not require the advanced functionality of the MFP T36 imaging system. The new Lei Series complements the current MFP T36 product line by providing a product that offers basic scan-to-copy capabilities at an affordable price.
Offering more than just the scan-to-copy functionality, this imaging system gives you the ability to scan to USB, scan to copy and archive, scan to multipage PDF and scan to your PC as well as reduce and enlarge images. With three different quality modes available, you can choose Draft, Standard or Best mode based on the scan/print you are creating.
The iPF770 MFP L36ei is an affordable solution for providing easy-to-use scan-to-copy/file capabilities for the entry-level user. Designed for simple operation, this MFP has intuitive hardware and software making the learning curve minimal for those new to large format scanning.
A versatile system built for the way you work, the imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36ei includes:
- L36ei Scanner
- iPF770 36-inch Printer
The iPF770 system comes available with user-friendly software solutions ready to meet your printing needs. Direct Print & Share¹, Canon’s cloud portal solution and batch printing software, is available as a download and allows for files to be uploaded, downloaded, shared and printed from almost anywhere in the world! Also downloadable is a mobile printing app, imagePROGRAF Print Utility², which allows for PDFs as well as JPEGs and PNGs to be printed through use of an Apple® iPad®,2. The Accounting Manager software (PC only) allows you to track job costs, while the Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Office enables for documents created with Word®, Excel® or PowerPoint® to be easily printed in large format. Creating custom signage has never been easier with Canon's included PosterArtist Lite poster creation software, this easy-to-use software will have you creating professional large format prints quickly in just four easy to follow steps.
- L36ei Scanner The L36ei scanner incorporates a SingleSensor assembly technology, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner2.
- Touch Screen Operation Panel
- 600 dpi optical resolution
- Image scanning of up to 36” wide, fits documents 38” wide
- Scanning speed of up to 3 inches per second monochrome, 1 inch per second color
- Scan length of up to 109"
- 3 Quality Modes: Draft, Standard and Best
- Scan documents up to .5 mm thick
- Face up / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
The L36ei scanner contains a single component image sensor that is the full width of the scanner and has long life LED Bi-directional illumination. Full width image capture, as opposed to time delayed scanning of separate sections, means less risk of misalignment of scan data. LED’s require virtually no warm up time and provide a wide and consistent color gamut, with low power consumption and less potential for shadowing at creases or folds.
- iPF770 Large Format Printer The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 36-inch large format printer is an affordable model for entry-level users. The iPF770 is the printer for your poster and signage needs, the optimal color profile and latest magenta ink will create the vivid and impactful image you need. Canon understands speed is important, that is why the iPF770 printer is capable of producing an A1 (23.39" x33.11") print in 25 seconds4 using Economy Mode! The included Sub-Ink Tank System allows you to use all of the ink in the tank before replacing it, as well as replacing the ink tanks on-the-fly without stopping a job mid-print and sacrificing print quality.
- Direct Print & Share1 Sharing ideas has never been easier with Canon's Direct Print & Share software. Direct Print and Share is a cloud portal and batch printing solution that helps you expand your printing workflow. Available with the printer, this software allows you to upload documents to your account using any WebDAV compliant* cloud service, and have these documents printed from almost anywhere. Easily share and/or print .cpfx PosterArtist, PDFs, TIFFs, JPEGs, and HP-GL/2 files. In addition, you can set-up hot folders on your desktop by clicking the Shortcut Print feature, then simply drag and drop the files you wish to print into these folders and the job will start automatically. You can even set up multiple folders, each with their own customized settings, allowing for multiple jobs to be run with ease.
- imagePROGRAF Print Utility2 imagePROGRAF Print Utility is Canon’s mobile app for wireless printing via an Apple® iPad® to an imagePROGRAF printer2. Through use of the app, users have the ability to preview their PDF, JPEG and PNG file, utilize some of the great basic settings seen in their Canon Printer Driver such as selecting the number of copies, orientation, and quality, and then send their print to one of the imagePROGRAF 5-Color Printers sharing the same network. imagePROGRAF Print Utility is available for download free of charge through the App StoreSM.
- Canon Printer Driver5 These Windows® and Macintosh® drivers incorporate simplified page setup options, one-touch borderless printing, expanded color settings, and much more into a printer driver that is intuitive and easy-to-operate.
The Real Preview feature allows you to check the print setting and the layout on the roll paper by providing a real time preview, giving you the option to change the print setting even after clicking “print." The Free Layout feature enables nesting and custom layouts of images or files of nearly any type (available for both Windows® and Apple® driver).
The imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy feature built-in to the printer driver lets you transfer data from their Color imageRUNNER device with Universal Send to the imagePROGRAF printer - all with the touch of a button - allowing you to easily create posters from hard copy documents.
At a Glance
- Easy-to-use preset document profiles (examples are Poster, CAD, Photo)
- Automatic print quality options dependent on print application and media
- Real Preview that allows you to change the document and printer settings after clicking "print"
- Page nesting feature with Free Layout for Windows and Mac
- imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy feature - with a hot folder solution to print Color imageRUNNER PDFs directly without opening in a PDF viewer
- Economy Print Mode
- Borderless printing
- Easy setting/Advanced setting
- Status Monitor The imagePROGRAF Status Monitor display will check the printer's status in real time, allowing you to manage print jobs, media and monitor ink levels. Status Monitor includes an Ink Purchase Notification Function that will notify you when the ink is low and provides you with a link to a website where the tank can be purchased, or the contact information to a trusted supplier. What appears exactly can be selected depending on your preference.
CANON and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. Not responsible for typographical errors. *Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary. All printout images and effects are simulated.
1Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud provider's current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
2Available on AppStoreSM. . Compatible with iPad 2 or later, running iOS 6.1 or later. Data charges may apply. Printed output will be same size as original file. Mobile device and large format printer must utilize the same network. Printer must be connected to the same router that mobile device is connected to via wireless capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients. In order to print from imagePROGRAF Print Utility, user must open their PDF file in another, supported iPad app. Then, the user would select "Open in" and choose the print utility app.
3SingleSensor Technology Assembly means that multiple sensors are contained in one assembly device.
4A1 plain paper, cut speed: fast mode.
5For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
6For AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT 2000. 2000i, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 - 2015.
7The starter ink tanks initially packaged with the printer are not the same capacity as the replacement ink tanks specified here.
8The maximum printable length varies depending on the application, OS, and RIP used.
The imagePROGRAF MFP Lei systems contain multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third party offerings come with limited warranties, such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation or any liability with respect to such third party offerings.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.