- Scan-to-Copy/File/Share/Cloud Solution The TM-300 MFP T36 Scan-To-Copy/File/Share system is designed to provide fast, high-quality, large format image capture-to-output. More than just the sum of its parts, it is the versatility of the product that helps make it stand out. This multi-component system gives the user the opportunity to be more productive by being able to print and scan at the same time. The open architecture of the computer can be used to load additional programs, among other things. The printer’s ability to print on a wide variety of media lends itself to uses in many departments and applications as well.
The imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP T36 includes:
- TM-300 36-inch Printer
- T36 Scanner
- 15.6" All-In-One touchscreen computer
- Computer Stand
- Catch Basket
- All-in-One Design The new compact design of the imagePROGRAF TM-305 MFP T36 large format printer includes the T36 scanner that attaches to the top of the printer and a 15.6" touchscreen computer that attaches directly to the printer stand. The touchscreen monitor makes it easier for the user to preview documents for editing and mark-up. This simple-to-use touchscreen makes one-button scanning/copying easier than ever, and the embedded USB port provides the user with ease and convenience. The system allows the scanner and printer to work independently of each other which can help increase productivity.
- T36 Scanner The T36 scanner incorporates a SingleSensor Technology Assembly1, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner.
- 1200 dpi maximum optical resolution, 9600 dpi maximum resolution
- Image scanning of up to 36” wide, fits documents up to 38” wide
- Scanning speed of up to 13” per second monochrome, and up to 6” per second color
- USB 3.0 interface, 75 Mbytes / sec transfer rate
- Scan a document up to 2.0 mm thick
- Face up / Front load / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
- SmartWorks MFP Software SmartWorks MFP software gives you the tools you need to quickly and easily scan to print/file/share large format technical documents. With a simple to use interface and scan-it-once ability, this software allows for efficient batch scanning and helps create quality scanned images that can be produced in a short amount of time. You can scan to PDF, TIFF and JPEG file formats. SmartWorks MFP software is more efficient than ever before.
- Scan-to-Multipage PDF
- Scan lengths of up to 315” (26 ft) for PDF and JPEG files, and up to 598” (50 ft) for TIFF files
- Ability to add custom presets with one-touch retrieval for those often-used settings
- Image enhancements for white point adjust, black point adjust, sharpen, mirror, and invert
- Fine detail scan feature
- Enhanced administrator rights
- Full integration with Canon Direct Print & Share cloud software2
- All-in-One 15.6" Touchscreen Computer A computer is included with the MFP T36 system:
- Additional programs can be added to the computer
- Files can be moved via a USB storage device
- Files can be shared over a network via the Ethernet card
- LUCIA TD Pigment Ink Set The TM-300 device features a 5-color TD pigment ink set. This ink was formulated to produce fine lines and sharp text on both inkjet and non-inkjet paper. Combine this pigment ink with water resistant media and you have a printed drawing that can withstand many outdoor conditions, especially outdoor job sites such as construction sites. Available in 130 ml or 300 ml ink tanks. 490 ml of ink ships standard with the TM-300.
- Fast Printing With faster printing of multipage files, the TM Series can print up to 144 D sized prints per hour3!
- Security Feature4 The TM Series large-format printers come equipped with several security features designed to help prevent leaks of confidential information:
- 802.1x Authentication
- Panel Lock by Remote UI
- Remote UI Multilevel
- Hide IP From Panel
- Panel Access Control
- Job Storage and PIN Printing
- Secure Disc Erase (Conforms to U.S. Department of Defense standard DoD5220.22-M)
- Internet Connection
- FTP and Telnet communication protocols
- Job Log Look-up
- Wi-Fi Compatible5 Printing jobs quickly is critical on the work site and in the office. The Wi-Fi connectivity can transfer technical drawing files and help speed up your workflow- perfect for high-volume printing. No Wi-Fi router is needed, which can provide greater freedom during installation.
- Quiet Operation The TM-300 is well suited for busy office environments as it is 60% quieter than previous imagePROGRAF printers and offers less distraction in the workplace.
- Operation Panel The TM-300 features a 3" color touchscreen operation panel making it easy to view printer information as well as perform simple operations.
- Small Footprint A good fit for small offices, the compact TM-300 has a small footprint for a 36-inch large format aqueous inkjet printer.
- Print Head PF-06 The 6-channel PF-06 Print Head is engineered to work with the printer’s high-speed carriage and high-frequency ink ejection to help facilitate fast printing. This printer boasts Canon's print head technology that lays down ink with outstanding speed and accuracy. The PF-06 print head incorporates a nozzle orifice shape to help minimize mist spray, producing clean lines and text. The high-precision, high-density print head, with a total of 15,360 nozzles, lays down 5 picoliter-size ink droplets that help produce sharp detail and excellent image quality. The result is consistently accurate 2400 x 1200 dpi output (max.) with fine lines that are accurate to ±0.10% and as thin as 0.02mm.
- Sub Ink Tank System The Sub-Ink Tank System allows virtually all of the available ink in a tank to be used before having to replace it, helping to eliminate wasted ink. The empty tanks can also be replaced on-the-fly without stopping the printer. This is extremely useful during your long print jobs.
- L-COA Processor Canon's advanced print head technology achieves speeds up to 144 D sized prints per hour on uncoated media. Powering these incredible print speeds is Canon's L-COA processor, which controls the optimal ink layout helping to ensure high resolution output.
1SingleSensor Technology Assembly means that multiple sensors are contained in one assembly device.
2Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud provider's current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions.
3Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode.
4Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
5Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
6For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package.
AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
The imagePROGRAF TM Series MFP T36 systems contain multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third party offerings come with limited warranties, such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation or any liability with respect to such third party offerings.
Canon, CanoScan and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple, AirPrint, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac and TimeCapsule are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Microsoft, Office, Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo and AutoCAD are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All referenced product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Specifications and availability dates are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.