The optional Multifunction Roll System is a versatile media handling solution system that enables either a second roll of media to be loaded on the printer, or the unit can be configured as a bi-directional media Take-up unit. Dual-Roll Feeding: The dual-roll feeding mechanism enables users to load a second roll of media allowing for up to 3900 sq ft of continuous uninterrupted printing. Bi-Directional Rewinding: The Multifunction Roll System may also be configured by the operator as a take-up unit to rewind longer printouts. The user can choose to rewind media with the printed surface on the outside or the inside of the roll, thereby supporting "bi-directional rewinding".
- Security - The TX Series large-format printers come equipped with essential security features designed to help prevent leaks of confidential information
- High Capacity Ink Tanks - Available in 160ml, 330ml, and 700ml ink tanks, you have the ability to purchase a combination of ink sizes based on your printing volume
- Sub Ink Tank System - The Sub-Ink Tank System allows all of the available ink in a tank to be used before having to replace it, helping eliminate any wasted ink. The empty tanks can also be replaced on-the-fly without stopping the printer. This is extremely useful during your long print jobs.
- PF-06 Print Head - The newly designed PF-06 is a 1.07-inch, 6-channel print head with 15,360 nozzles. Combined with the TX-3000's high speed carriage transfer and ink ejection, this print head allows for ink to be layed down quickly and precisely
- Automatic Media Loading - Media is now loaded automatically in the new TX Series printers. Once a roll of media is placed on the roll holder, the printer will detect a roll has been loaded and begins to feed and adjust the media into optimal printing position
- Stacker - The new TX Stacker can stack up to 100 sheets of ARCH C, ARCH D, or ARCH E/E1 page sizes for increased productivity
- Software Suite - Canon offers a suite of free software available with all the TX Series printers (Universal Print Driver, Direct Print & Share, Accounting Manager, PosterArtist Lite, Optimized Module for AutoCAD, Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office, Quick Utility Toolbox, Device Management Console, Media Configuration Tool)
This product is currently under development and is not available for sale or use in the U.S. Specifications may change and no assurances can be given that it will be made available for sale or use in the U.S.
This Product has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This Product is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until such authorization is obtained.
CANON and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. Not responsible for typographical errors. *Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary. All printout images and effects are simulated.
1 Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud providers current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.