Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
- FAST—HD scanner designed to streamline workflows
- Scan fast—up to 6 inches (152 mm) per second in color and 13 inches (330 mm) per second in black-and-white.
- Accelerate workflows. Save scans as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, or DWF files. Do batch scanning. Create multipage PDFs.
- Scan to email, USB, network—or print with the HP DesignJet Z6dr 44-in PostScript® Printer with V-Trimmer.
- PRECISE—Excellent reproduction with CCD technology
- Reproduce colors with excellent accuracy with CCD technology that enables high-quality color scanning/copying.
- Efficiently handle complex images with an advanced five-camera system that captures detail in high precision.
- Scan maps, orthophotos, and technical drawings—even if old and damaged—with CCD technology for great results.
- SECURE—Protect your work and your information
- Protect printers/data from unauthorized access with HP Secure Boot, whitelisting, 500 GB encrypted hard disk.
- Protect documents, preserve confidentiality with authentication solutions like PIN printing, card readers.2
- Secure your printer with HP JetAdvantage Security Manager; manage your fleet remotely with HP Web Jetadmin.
Functions: Print, copy, scan
Model size: Printer: 44 in; Scanner: 42 in
Print time color image ISO N5 (best, D glossy paper): 3.2 min/page
Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D glossy paper): 2.6 min/page
Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D coated paper): 1.1 min/page
Print speed: 916 ft²/hr
Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
Printer drivers included: Raster driver for Windows; PostScript driver for Windows and macOS with optional PostScript/PDF Upgrade Kit
Print quality color (best): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Print languages: Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL
Number of print cartridges: 6 (cyan, magenta, yellow, matte black, photo black, chromatic red)
Ink types: Pigment-based
Connectivity, standard: Printer: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab); ...
Network ready: Standard
Memory: Printer: 128 GB (virtual); Scanner: 4 GB
Maximum Memory: Printer: 64 GB (virtual); Scanner: 4 GB
Internal Storage: Printer: 500 GB self-encrypting; Scanner: 500 GB
Finished output handling: Printer: Two automatic roll feeds, smart roll-switching, top sheet feed, media output bin, automatic horizontal cutter...
Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls): 11 to 44-in
Media sizes, custom: 8.3 x 11 to 44 x 66 in
Media types: Printer: Photographic, fine art printing material, self-adhesive, banner and sign, bond and coated, backlit; Scanner...
Roll external diameter: 5.3 in
Media thickness: Up to 31.5 mil
Scanner type: CCD scanning technology
Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi
Enhanced scanning resolution: 9600 dpi
Bit depth: 48-bit/16-bit
Scan size, maximum: 42 in
Linear scan speed: Up to 6 in/sec (color, 200 dpi); up to 13 in/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi)
Copies, maximum: Unlimited
Copier settings: Type of original; image crop and align preview; lightness; saturation and RGB controls; white point and black point...
Power: Printer: Input voltage (auto ranging) 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 2 A max; Scanner: Input voltage (auto ranging)...
Power consumption: Printer: < 100 W (printing); < 32 W (ready); < 0.3 W (< 6.5 W with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep); 0.1 W (off);
Energy efficiency: Printer: ENERGY STAR® qualified; Scanner: ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT® Bronze
Operating temperature range: 41 to 104ºF (5 to 40ºC)
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): Printer: 70.9 x 27.4 x 39.3 in; Scanner: 60 x 37 x 65 in
Weight: Printer: 211 lb; Scanner: 157 lb
Package dimensions (W x D x H): 77 x 30 x 50 in
Package weight: 511 lb
Software included: Printer drivers, HP Click, HP Web Jetadmin, HP JetAdvantage Security Manager, HP DesignJet Utility including HP Color Center...
Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty
2 Card reader functionality enabled through optional third-party solutions.