Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
- A fast SD scanner designed to streamline workflows
- Scan fast—up to 6 inches (152 mm) per second in color and 13 inches (330 mm) per second in black-and-white.
- Accelerate workflows. Save scans as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, or DWF files. Do batch scanning. Create multipage PDFs.
- Share images. Scan to email, USB, network—or print with the HP DesignJet T1700dr 44-in PostScript® Printer.
- Detailed document reproduction with CIS technology
- Scan and copy everyday documents and maps at high speeds without fringing, using advanced CIS technology.
- Eliminate unwanted shadows and backgrounds with the new dual-illuminating system in CIS technology.
- Produce high-quality results with crisp text, scan resolution up to 1200 dpi, copy resolution up to 2400 dpi.
- Reliable dual-roll 44-in PostScript® printer
- Print on different paper types and sizes seamlessly, and save time using two rolls with smart switching.
- Rely on Adobe PDF drivers to free up your computer immediately after sending to print—even for complex files.
- Handle complex files—powerful processing architecture1, 128 GB memory2, 500 GB HDD at 116 A1/D pgs/hr.
Functions: Print, copy, scan
Model size: 44in
Print speed line drawing: 116 pages per hour
Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
Printer drivers included: Raster drivers for Windows and macOS; PostScript and PDF Windows drivers and macOS PostScript driver
Print quality color (best): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Print languages: Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7 ext 3, HP-GL/2, TIFF, JPEG, URF, CALS G4
Number of print cartridges: 6 (cyan, magenta, yellow, photo black, matte black, gray)
Ink types: Dye-based (C, M, Y, PK, G); pigment-based (MK)
Line accuracy: ±0.1%
Maximum optical density (black): 2.15 maximum black optical density (6 L*min)
HP ePrint capability: Yes
Connectivity, standard: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ...
Connectivity, optional: Printer: HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit LAN Adapter
Network ready: Standard
Memory: Printer: 128 GB (virtual); Scanner: 4 GB
Maximum Memory: Printer: 32 GB (virtual); Scanner: 4 GB
Internal Storage: Printer: 500 GB self-encrypting; Scanner: 500 GB
Finished output handling: Sheet feed; two automatic roll feeds; automatic roll-switching; automatic cutter; Scanner: Straight-through scan paper
Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls): 11 to 44-in
Media sizes, custom: 8.3 x 11 to 44 x 66 in
Media types: Bond and coated paper, technical paper, film, photographic paper, backlit, self-adhesive
Roll external diameter: 5.3 in
Media thickness: Up to 31.5 mil
Scanner type: Sheetfed
Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi
Enhanced scanning resolution: 9600 dpi
Bit depth: 48-bit/16-bit
Scan size, maximum: 44 in
Linear scan speed: Up to 6 in/sec (color, 200 dpi); up to 13 in/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi)
Copies, maximum: 1000
Copier settings: Type of original; image crop and align preview; lightness; saturation and RGB controls; white point and black point adjust;
Power: Printer: Input voltage (auto ranging) 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 2 A max;
Power consumption: Printer: [ 100 W (printing);
Energy star certified: No
Operating temperature range: 41 to 104ºF (5 to 40ºC)
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): Printer: 70.9 x 27.4 x 39.3 in; Scanner: 60 x 37 x 65 in
Weight: Printer: 163 lb; Scanner: 187 lb
UPC number: (B1K) 191628968251; (BCD) 191628968268
Package dimensions (W x D x H): 77.8 x 30.2 x 49.6 in
Package weight: 470 lb
Software included: HP Click, HP Utility for Mac and Windows, HP WebJet Admin, HP Embedded Web Server, HP JetAdvantage Security Manager...
Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty
Request Information Data Sheet
1 Refers exclusively to file processing capabilities for complex files, and does not refer to print speed.
2 Based on 4 GB DDR3 RAM.