Win high-value jobs with white ink and productive printing — and sharpen your sustainability edgeAMAZE YOUR CUSTOMERS WITH HIGH-VALUE JOBS
Window Graphics and Stickers - High-opacity white1 on transparent and colored media. Scratch resistant prints 2 help reduce risk of damage.>
Canvas and Wallpapers - Print saturated images on canvas. Use water-based Original HP Latex Inks for wallcoverings with the certifications that matter.
Vehicle Graphics - Prints come out dry, ready for immediate lamination. A flexible HP Latex Ink layer helps facilitate installation. 3M™ MCS™ Warranty and 3M and Avery ICS Performance Guarantee3
Textiles - Print directly onto polyester and cotton fabrics, including porous. Produce odorless textiles,4 with striking contrast and vivid colors.
- Expand into white, produce the highest value jobs
- Extend your portfolio into high-margin stickers and window graphics with the whitest white.1
- Print white without complexity—automatic recirculation and printhead cleaning reduce manual purging.
- Deliver vivid colors at high speed, get striking contrast using pure blacks, and expect sharp 4-point text.
- Choose from a wide application range covering banners/textiles/poster paper, canvas, wallpaper, and vinyl.
- Robust, smart, and productive printing
- Drive high productivity with saturated color at speeds up to 388 ft²/hr outdoor , easy spindleless loading
- Control print operations virtually anytime, anywhere with HP PrintOS tools, and grow with HP Learn trainings.
- Work fast processing reprints and multi-copy jobs with a smart front panel, and store up to 100 jobs.
- Help reduce running costs with cost-effective 3-liter HP ink cartridges, changed while the printer runs.
- Sharpen your sustainability edge with HP Latex
- Innovative water-based HP Latex Inks—no HAPs , no required hazard warning labels, and odorless prints4
- Local HP Eco-Carton outer carton recycling5
- Choose from a wide range of compatible ecoconscious media6
- HP Latex prints are recyclable, returnable, or non-hazardous and safe for disposal7
Request Information Data Sheet Brochure Why Print with White Brochure
1 Whitest white based on ISO/DIS 23498 compared to competitive alternatives using solvent and UV technologies under $50,000 USD as of May, 2020. Test performed on black opaque self-adhesive vinyl (L*:4.16 – a:0,48-b:2,34) with 160% UF printmode using HP 873 3-liter White Latex Ink Cartridge. Visual opacity = 91%.
2 Outdoor mode (Banner) 4-pass, 100%. Based on internal HP testing in September 2020 on Avery 3001. Print speed may vary due to the adaptive printing mechanism to avoid image quality defects.
3 HP Latex Inks were tested for Hazardous Air Pollutants, as defined in the Clean Air Act, per U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Method 311 (testing conducted in 2013) and none were detected.
4 There is a broad set of media with very different odor profiles. Some of the media can affect the odor performance of the final print.
5 The ink cartridge outer carton is 100% recyclable through local cardboard/paper programs.
6 See http://www.hp.com/go/mediasolutionslocator
7 Most HP large format paper-based printing materials can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs, or according to region-specific practices. Some HP media are eligible for return through the free, convenient HP Large Format Media take-back program. Programs may not exist in your area. See http://www.HPLFMedia.com/hp/ecosolutions for details. HP large format printing materials, both unprinted and printed with Original HP Latex Inks, are non-hazardous and safe for disposal. Contact your local waste management authority for local area-specific instructions.