Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
- DESIGNJET QUALITY— From the most trusted brand3
- Meet client expectations with high-quality, high-speed A1/D-size printing, as fast as 30 seconds
- Get perfectly matched color on both small- and large-format prints thanks to the built-in A3/A4 tray.
- Achieve precise details with up to 2400 dpi and original HP/GL-2 capability
- RADICALLY SIMPLE—From setup to printout
- Speed up your PDF printing process with free HP Click software.
- Easily access your files from cloud folders and print them using your smartphone with the HP Smart app.
- Impress your clients with beautifully designed posters using the free and intuitive HP Poster Web app.
- THE PERFECT FIT—For your office and budget
- Save space by placing the world's smallest plotters wherever they fit best in your office.1
- Save time by connecting and printing right away with Wi-Fi capabilities.
- Save money by printing in-house with HP’s most affordable plotters.2
Model size: 24 in / 36 in
Print speed: 30 sec/page on D, 76 D prints per hour
Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
Printer drivers included: Raster driver for Windows
Print quality color (best): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Print languages: HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, JPEG, CALS G4
Number of print cartridges: 4 (C, M, Y, K)
Ink types: Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (K)
Line accuracy: ±0.1%
Maximum optical density (black): 8 L* min/2.10 D
HP ePrint capability: No
Connectivity, standard: Fast Ethernet (100Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
Network ready: Standard
Memory: 1 GB
Finished output handling: Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, automatic horizontal cutter
Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls): 11 to 24 in / 11 to 36 in
Media sizes, custom: Input tray: 8.3 x 11 to 13 x 19 in; manual feed: 13 x 19 to 24 x 74.7 in
Media types: Bond and coated paper, technical paper, film, photographic paper, self-adhesive
Roll external diameter: 3.9 in
Media thickness: Up to 11.8 mil
Power: Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 1200 mA max
Power consumption: < 35 W (printing), < 6 W (ready), < 4.5 W (sleep), < 0.3 W (standby)
Energy star certified: Yes
Operating temperature range: 41 to 104ºF
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 38.9 x 20.9 x 11.2 in / 50.9 x 20.9 x 36.7 in
Weight: 57.3 lb / 67.2 lb
UPC number: (ABA) 194441079258; (ABG) 193808354649; (ACJ) 193808354656; (B19) 193808354618; (B1K) 193808354625; (BCD) 193808354632
Package dimensions (W x D x H): 42.9 x 22.4 x 18.9 in / 54.9 x 22.4 x 18.9 in
Package weight: 106.9 lb / 127.9 lb
Software included: HP Click, HP DesignJet Utility for Windows, HP Smart app, HP Poster Web app
Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty
1 Most compact footprint based on competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of February 2019.
2 Compared to other HP DesignJet T-series plotters, as of February 2019.
3 Compared to other large-format technical printers’ brands among micro and small business decision-makers. Based on results from the LFD Brand Health Study led by LightSpeed, as of January 2019.