Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
- COMMUNICATION—Immediately share meeting results
- Use built-in scanner to copy and distribute sketches and hand-annotated drawings to peers/partners right away.
- Easily link your computer, smartphone, or tablet to the printer with Wi-Fi Direct.
- Share drawings immediately—scan/email from front panel, use HP Smart app5 to email contacts, post to cloud.
- CONVENIENT—Fast, agile, intuitive print/scan/copy
- Print documents fast—up to 26 seconds for A1/D-size prints.1
- Enjoy easy installation in the office, construction job site with the most compact large-format MFP.2
- Easily print project sets and PDF documents with HP Click printing software.
- TRUSTED—HP DesignJet quality and reliability
- Get HP DesignJet quality also in small-format sizes—print half-size documents with 50-sheet A4/A3 input tray.
- Smart scanning technology protects originals from damage when scanning and obtains precise colors.
- Reinforced design and strong legs for easy transport and use at the job site.
Specifications:Functions: Print, copy, scan
Model size: 24 in
Print speed line drawing (economode, D plain paper): 81 D prints per hour
Print speed: 26 sec/page on D, 81 D prints per hour
Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
Printer drivers included: Raster driver for macOS and Windows
Print quality color (best): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Print languages: HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, URF
Number of print cartridges: 4 (C, M, Y, K)
Ink types: Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (mK)
Line accuracy: ±0.1%
Maximum optical density (black): 8 L* min/2.10 D
HP ePrint capability: Yes
Connectivity, standard: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
Connectivity, optional: HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit LAN Adapter
Network ready: Standard
Memory: 1 GB
Maximum Memory: 1 GB
Internal Storage: None
Finished output handling: Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, automatic horizontal cutter
Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls): 11 to 24 in
Media sizes, custom: Input tray: 8.3 x 11 to 13 x 19 in; manual feed: 13 x 19 to 24 x 74.7 in
Media types: Bond and coated paper, technical paper, film, photographic paper, self-adhesive
Roll external diameter: 3.9 in
Media thickness: Up to 11.8 mil
Scanner Type: Sheetfed, CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
Scan resolution, optical: Up to 600 dpi
Enhanced scanning resolution: 600 dpi
Bit depth: 24-bit/8-bit
Scan size, maximum: 24 x 109 in
Linear scan speed: Up to 1.5 in/sec (color, 200 dpi); Up to 4.5 in/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi)
Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 50 to 400%
Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
Copier settings: Content type; Lighter/Darker; Background noise removal: Background color removal; Blue print invert;...
Power: Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 1200 mA max
Power consumption: 35 watts (printing), 3.5 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (standby)
Energy star certified: Yes
Operating temperature range: 41 to 104ºF
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 43.2 x 24.8 x 45.5 in
Weight: 112.4 lb
UPC number: (ABA) (ABA) 194441079319; (B19) 191628047031; (B1K) 191628047048
Package dimensions (W x D x H): 51.6 x 22.4 x 25.4 in
Package weight: 154.3 lb
Software included: HP Click, HP Smart app, HP Support Assistant, HP Print Preview for Windows, HP DesignJet Utility for macOS and Windows
Warranty: One-year limited warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
1 Mechanical printing time, printed in Fast mode with Economode on, using HP Bright White Inkjet Paper (bond) and Original HP Bright Office Inks.
2 The HP DesignJet T830 24-inch and 36-inch Multifunction Printers are the most compact large-format devices performing print/scan/copy functions based on H x W x L specifications published as of May, 2017.
5 The HP Smart app is available for Apple® iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running iOS v7.0 or later and for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v4.4 or later. The HP Smart app is available for free from the Apple® App Store for Apple® mobile devices and from the Google Play Store for Android™ mobile devices.