Key Features:Wide color gamut and outstanding black-and-white
- 12 Original HP Photo Inks deliver gallery-quality black-and-white and color prints lasting up to 200 years2
- Create exceptional black-and-white prints—an HP Quad-black ink set delivers smooth transitions, neutral grays
- Get superior gloss uniformity and minimize bronzing on most glossy photo papers with HP Gloss Enhancer3
- Achieve an expanded color gamut with 96% PANTONE® coverage4 enabled by HP chromatic red ink
- Generate custom ICC profiles and achieve color accuracy, consistency with the embedded spectrophotometer5
- See consistent print-to-print color regardless of fluctuating environmental conditions with HP technologies
- Simplify your workflow— easily access, create, and share paper presets using the enhanced HP Color Center
- Get color reliability with HP Professional PANTONE® color emulation and Adobe Postscript®/PDF support6
- Optimize performance, ink usage—automatic servicing routines help prevent nozzle clogging, reduce media waste
- Save time, money—embedded TIFF, JPEG, and Adobe PS3/PDF RIP enable direct job submission, queuing, nesting8
- Streamline production with an HP Embedded Web Server and print previews, which help eliminate trial and error
- Stay up-to-date—HP Printer Utility software provides printer status, desktop alerts, and automatic updates
1 The 12-ink HP DesignJet Z3200 Photo Printer is the most advanced printer compared with other HP Z-series printers.
2 Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight, under glass by HP Image Permanence Lab and/or by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media. For more information, see HPLFMedia/hp/printpermanence.
3 Bronzing is minimized as an image-quality issue when HP Gloss Enhancer is used. HP Gloss Enhancer can be used on photo paper, with the exception of matte-finish papers.
4 96% coverage of PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® and PANTONE® GOE systems, based on HP internal testing (PANTONE® approval pending).
5 Embedded in this HP DesignJet Printer is an i1 spectrophotometer from X-Rite. Close collaboration between HP and X-Rite ensures a reliable solution that's been thoroughly tested to meet customer demands for ease, quality, and dependability.
6 Pending PANTONE-licensed.
7 Based on internal HP testing, the HP DesignJet Z3200 Photo Printer series utilizes at least 30% less ink during routine maintenance operations versus select printers from other vendors.
8 Professional PANTONE* Emulation, remote management, queue management, nesting, job submission and storage capabilities, and support for 16-bit TIFF and JPEG files are standard on HP DesignJet Z3200ps Photo printers only.