Key Features:Designed for speed and productivity
- Print as fast as 1500 ft²/hr (140 m2/hr) in fast mode and 212 ft²/hr (20 m2/hr) in high-quality mode2
- Cut turnaround times and effortlessly handle large data loads thanks to high file-processing power
- Create quality prints at top speed with HP Double Swath Technology and the HP Optical Media Advance Sensor
- Confidently print unattended thanks to long media rolls, 775-ml HP ink cartridges, and a built-in take-up reel
- Print exceptional colors—HP Vivid Photo Inks with a chromatic red offer a wide color gamut and uniform gloss
- Create unique black-and-white prints—three shades of black HP ink deliver rich density and smooth transitions
- Offer your customers durable prints that last up to 200 years, using HP Vivid Photo Inks3
- Produce posters, photos, canvas prints, backlit signs, POP displays, and maps with unrivaled image quality
- Create custom ICC profiles and achieve color accuracy with the embedded spectrophotometer and color center4
- Achieve color accuracy —complete coverage of SWOP, ISO, GRACOL, 3DAP, EUROSCALE, TOYO, and FOGRA gamuts
- Choose how you want to print—send jobs right from your preferred design applications or through third-party RIPs
- Gain color reliability with HP Professional PANTONE® color emulation and embedded Adobe® PostScript®/PDF5
1Compared with large-format inkjet printers under $25,000 USD for graphic applications. Based on the fastest-rated color speeds as published by manufacturers as of October 2013. Test methods vary.
2 Using plain paper and fast mode, the HP DesignJet Z6800 Photo Production Printer can achieve speeds up to 1500 ft²/hr (140 m²/hr). Using glossy paper and normal mode, the Z6800 can achieve print speeds up to 212 ft²/hr (20 m²/hr).
3 Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight by HP Image Permanence Lab, and by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media and based on HP Vivid Photo inks. For more information, see HPLFMedia.com.
4 Embedded in this HP DesignJet Printer is a spectrophotometer with i1 color technology from X-Rite. Close collaboration between HP and X-Rite ensures a reliable solution that's been thoroughly tested to meet customer demands for ease, quality, and dependability.
5 HP Professional PANTONE color emulation and embedded Adobe PostScript/PDF upgrade kit sold separately.