Key Features:IMPRESSIVE—Meet high-quality expectations
- Help your customers stand out from impactful photos to detailed maps/line drawings, with optimized printheads.
- Avoid rework with consistent, accurate color across prints and printers, with embedded spectrophotometer.3
- Meet your customers' expectations for precise colors with HP Professional PANTONE® color emulation.4
- Accommodate production peaks with print speeds up to 212 ft²/hr on glossy and 548 ft²/hr on plain paper.5
- Handle more jobs with 500 GB hard disk capacity.
- Work without interruption with long media rolls, 775-ml HP ink cartridges, and a built-in take-up reel.
- Seamlessly integrate with the market-leading RIPs, enabled by HP's RIP certification program.2
- Turn operator efficiency into operating profit with HP SmartStream job preparation and processing software.
- Easily create content and submit jobs using the HP Applications Center. 6
2 For a list of HP certified RIPs, visit: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/large-format-printers/designjet-printers/zseries-rips.html.
3 Embedded in the HP DesignJet Z6810 Production Printer series is an i1 spectrophotometer from X-Rite. Close collaboration between HP and X-Rite ensures a reliable solution that’s been thoroughly tested to meet customer demands for ease, quality, and dependability.
4 HP Professional PANTONE® color emulation and Adobe PostScript®/PDF upgrade kit sold separately.
5 Using glossy paper and Normal mode, HP DesignJet Z6810 Production Printers can achieve print speeds up to 212 ft²/hour. Using plain paper and Normal mode, HP DesignJet Z6810 Production Printers can achieve speeds up to 548 ft²/hour.
6 Requires an HP Applications Center account, Internet connection, and connected Internet-capable device. For more information, see http://www.hpapplicationscenter.com.