- Up to 8 D/A1 pages/minute monochrome and color
- Quick 30-second first page out
- Available multifunction device with integrated 1200 dpi scanner or printer
- Up to 4 rolls with 100-page top stacker
- Fade-and moisture-resistant prints with HP PageWide XL pigment ink
- PIN printing, self-encrypting HDD with AES-256, Secure Disk Erase and IPSec
1 Availability varies by country. Check with your local reseller or contact us for more information.
2 Proven HP PageWide Technology powers HP PageWide Web Presses—currently producing 4 billion impressions monthly—and HP X series business printers.
3 Fastest based on alternative low-volume LED printers and MFPs (under 7D/A1 pages/minute) as of April, 2015. Operational costs based on low-volume LED technology under $20,000 USD in the market as of April, 2015. Operational costs consist of supplies and service costs. For testing criteria, see hp.com/go/pagewidexlclaims.
4 Compared to prints produced with HP 970/971/980 inks that are fade and moisture resistant per ISO 11798 Permanence and Durability Methods certification. For testing criteria, see hp.com/go/pagewidexlclaims.