Elevate your on-the-job productivity. Proven HP PageWide Technology consolidates monochrome and color printing, as well as scanning and copying, for enterprises. Fast, quality document production keeps the focus on moving projects forward.
FASTImmediate, simple access to final prints
- Don’t waste time waiting for prints with speeds up to 15 D/A1 pages/min and a fast 30-second first page out.
- Gain reassurance that the print will turn out as you expect with one-click printing from HP Click.2
- Anyone can copy and scan with intuitive multifunction workflows, including automatic background removal.3
- Focus on your project, not the printer with up to 4 rolls and integrated 100-page top stacker.
SAVEHelp keep costs under control
- Run at lower costs than low-volume LED1 in monochrome and color.
- Gain broad control over your printing costs and turn them to your advantage with HP SmartTracker software.
- Use half the energy per page compared to equivalent LED printers.4
- Secure data and help cut breach-related costs—self-encrypted HDD, Secure Disk Erase, and role access control.
CONSOLIDATEMono and color printing in one
- Improve manageability and simplify your workflow with one device for mono and color.
- Help meet all your needs, from job preparation to finishing, with a fully integrated HP solution.
- Work with durable—moisture/fade-resistant—prints, even on uncoated bond, with HP PageWide XL pigment inks.5
1 Fastest based on alternative low-volume LED printers and MFPs (under 7 D/A1 pages/minute) as of November, 2018. Operational costs based on low-volume LED technology under $20,000 USD in the market as of November, 2018. Operational costs consist of supplies and service costs. For testing criteria, see hp.com/go/pagewidexlclaims.
2 Once image is selected, one-click printing when printing the entire file without any modifications to the print settings. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and HP-GL/2 files. HP PageWide XL PostScript/PDF Upgrade Kit required for HP PageWide XL 4600 series printers.
3 Multifunction capabilities are available on the HP PageWide XL 4600 Multifunction Printer only.
4 Conclusions based on internal HP testing for a specific use scenario. Comparable printers using LED technology based on LED printers capable of printing 4-6 D/A1 pages per minute and which represent more than 80% of the share of mid-volume LED printers in the US and Europe according to IDC as of November, 2018. For testing criteria, see hp.com/go/pagewidexlclaims.
5 For output produced with HP PageWide XL printers and LED printers from different manufacturers and that represent greater than 50% of the annual shipments of LED printers in North America as of 2018 according to IDC. For testing criteria, see hp.com/go/pagewidexlclaims.