- At 24D/min, the PageWide XL 6000 is the fastest mid-volume production printer on the market
- Intel i5 processor which increases the first page out to 25 seconds
- Up to 70% faster than the PageWide XL 5000 and 20% faster than the PageWide XL 5100
- Perfectly positioned to help clients control production print from pre-flight to delivery with HP SmartStream and SmartTracker
- Additional features include: dual ink bays, 220v power consumption and the high capacity stacker and folder operating at the same speed as the printer
Win more jobs
Accelerate printing with up to 24 D/A1 pages/min. Print mixed monochrome and color sets in 50% of the time³ and streamline your workflow with HP SmartStream software. Print unattended—preflight/finishing solutions, up to 4 rolls, and dual ink supplies.
¹ Production costs savings based on an HP PageWide XL 6000 Printer compared with a combination of a mid-volume monochrome LED printer and a mid-volume color production printer (both under $40,000 USD) as of April, 2017. Production costs consist of supplies and service costs, printer energy costs, and operator costs. For testing criteria, see hp.com/go/pagewidexlclaims. ² Learn more at hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. ³ Based on internal HP testing on the HP PageWide XL 6000 Printer compared to preparing and printing the job on two different printers (one comparable monochrome mid-volume LED printer for the monochrome pages and one color printer for the color pages). For testing criteria, see hp.com/go/pagewidexlclaims.