QUALITY—Your projects, presented at their best
- Six Original HP inks produce a wide color gamut ideal for color graphics
- Original HP gray and photo black inks achieve precise line accuracy, dark blacks, and true neutral grays
- Make your architectural prints shine with professional, high-resolution graphics—opt for Adobe PostScript®
- Communicate with precision—produce plans, drawings, and maps with fine line quality, and up to 2400 dpi
PRODUCTIVITY—Ease, efficiency empower workgroups
- Stay organized and on task—the integrated 50-page output stacking tray delivers flat, collated prints
- Two rolls help save time—easy front loading, automatic alignment; two media types/sizes, smart switching
- Print complex files fast—one A1/D in 21 sec (120 A1/D per hr), 96 GB virtual memory (based on 1.5 GB RAM)
- Improve workgroup efficiency using the job center—manage job queues and job storage, track print costs
SECURITY—Easily, confidently manage your printer
- Print without interruption—300-ft (91.4-m) media roll and Original HP ink cartridges up to 300 ml
- Safeguard information with security protocols like IPSec, 802.1x, SNMPv3, PIN printing, and other options¹
- Easily configure and manage your printer from the comfort of your desk with HP Embedded Web Server
- Integrates easily with your other office devices—iOS and Android™³ compatibility with HP Mobile Printing4
1 Optional security solutions include Secure Disk Erase (available for all models) and Encrypted HD (available only in specific models).
2 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.
3 The HP Print Service Plugin app is available for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v.4.4 or later. The app is free from Google Play.
4 The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for Apple® iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running iOS v7.0 or later and for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v4.4 or later. The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for free from the Apple® App Store for Apple® mobile devices and from the Google Play Store for Android™ mobile devices.