PROFESSIONAL—Your work in high quality, quickly
- Present your work in precise, detailed color rendered with 6 Original HP inks including gray and photo black
- Make your architectural prints shine with professional, high-resolution graphics— opt for Adobe PostScript®
- Produce professional CAD and GIS drawings with consistent color accuracy, crisp, sharp lines, up to 2400 dpi
- Produce fast, high-quality results—get A1/D-size prints in 21 seconds (120 A1/D pages per hour)
PRODUCTIVE—Efficiencies help workgroups save time
- Convenient access to single control panel for print/scan/copy enables easy, do-it-yourself operation
- Keep workgroups on task—integrated 50-page output stacking tray conveniently delivers flat, collated prints
- Two rolls provide flexibility—easy front loading, automatic alignment; two media types/sizes, smart switching
- Print straight from your Apple® or AndroidTM1 smartphone/tablet wherever you are with HP Mobile Printing²
MANAGEABLE—Secure and easy-to-manage for IT
- From upgrades to network integration, this single, integrated device requires less effort to manage3
- Gain control—initiate front panel access rules, monitor media rolls and printer status, track print jobs
- Protect your data with IPSec, NTLMv2, SNMPv3, 802.1X, PIN printing, and more security options4
- Enable unattended printing with two 300-ft (91.4-m) rolls compatible with the way you work
1 The HP Print Service Plugin app is available for AndroidTM mobile devices running Android v.4.4 or later. The app is free from Google Play.
2 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually WIFI access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.
3 One integrated print/scan/copy multifunction device compared to separate print, scan, copy devices.
4 Optional security solutions include Secure Disk Erase (available for all models) and Encrypted HD (available only in specific models).