Engineered for collaboration – Turn your workgroups into highly efficient teams
Seamless experience – Designed for all
- Radically simple experience with a smart 396.2 mm (15.6 in) interface and the easiest PDF printing with
HP Click 1
- Engage in a collaborative workstyle with teams quickly accessing shared folders to print and scan 2
- Empower your workforce. Easily print and share jobs from the cloud with your mobile device and HP Smart app
- Fits your workplace with the most compact footprint and most quiet operation, with up to 87% less noise 3
Unleash performance – To turn design into delivery
- Showcase design versatility from precise line drafts to boldly colored 3D renders, with HP Bright Office Inks.
- Provide the highest accuracy and display the finest details with the unique Adobe PDF Print Engine.4
- Meet deadlines with the fastest speed up to 180 D/hr , and dual roll option 5
- Easily digitise your projects with automated scanning, user-centric quicksets, and postediting capabilities.
Secure – World's most secure large-format printer6
- Rely on the best network protection with features like HP Secure Boot and whitelisting. 6
- Control who accesses the printer and its confidential documents with secure user authentication.
- Keep your fleet secure at any time with HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
1 Compared to Canon Direct Print & Share and based on “One Click Print.” Once image is selected, one-click printing when printing the entire file without any modifications to the print settings. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF,DWF, HP-GL/2 files.
2 Using Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
3 Based on comparable large-format inkjet printers under €12,000 as of December, 2018. IDC figures show that Canon, Epson, and HP combine for 98% share of this printing category worldwide as of Q3, 2018. Most compact footprint calculated using all devices in "Operation mode" with an Open Basket and the arm of the Screen (front panel) spread out to enable user interaction and the scanner lifted on the Canon TX 3000 T36 MFP and the Epson SC-T5200 MFP to enable top media loading. Most quiet according to internal HP testing of sound pressure level during operating mode (plain paper, line drawing, Normal mode) compared to published specification of competitive printers. Percentage calculations of noise based on lineal units vs. Canon TX-3000 published spec of 51dB(A). Fastest print speed based on sustained printing speeds. Only automatic print stacking based on unicity of the integrated stacker versus competitive printers only offering basket or bin with stacking position.
4Requires purchase of the HP DesignJet T2600 PostScript® models or optional HP DesignJet PostScript/PDF Upgrade Kit. Highest accuracy and finest details compared to printers without the embedded Adobe technology excluding RIP users, and based on internal HP testing with PDF files containing special fonts, PANTONE® colors, smooth shading, overprint, and transparencies that can only be reproduced using the Adobe PDF Print Engine. The Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE) is Adobe’s high speed, high fidelity print platform. To learn more, visit http://www.adobe.com/products/pdfprintengine.
5Dual rolls included with HP DesignJet T2600dr multifunction printers only.
6Advanced embedded security features are based on HP review of 2019 published embedded security features of competitive printers, as of February 2019.