Using the ReCap Pro mobile app, the BLK360 streams image and point cloud data to iPad. The app filters and registers scan data in real time. After capture, ReCap Pro enables point cloud data transfer to a number of CAD, BIM, VR and AR applications. The integration of BLK360 and Autodesk software dramatically streamlines the reality capture process thereby opening this technology to non-surveying individuals.
- Gain complete access to ReCap Pro for desktop, web and mobile*
- Control all aspects of the reality capture process remotely on ReCap for iPad
- Automatically register and visualise scan data in the field
- Mark up, tag and collaborate on scans while on the job site
- Reduce rework requests and share reality data remotely
- Seamless data transfer into Autodesk design software
With the combination of the BLK360 and Autodesk ReCap Pro, benefit from:
On-the-fly image and point cloud processing in the field.
Flexibility to scan wherever, whenever with the small lightweight scanner that fits into a messenger bag.
- Ease of Use
Push-button scanning that automatically stitches and registers in the mobile version of ReCap Pro.
- Cloud Connectivity
Better collaboration and virtualisation with cloud sync.
- Simplified Data Collection
Two-in-one 360º image documentation and laser scan data.
Reality capture data connectivity with Autodesk’s design solutions.