Autodesk® Inventor® software provides engineers and designers professional grade design and engineering solution for 3D mechanical design, simulation, visualization, and documentation. With Inventor software, engineers can integrate 2D and 3D data into a single design environment, creating a virtual representation of the final product that enables them to validate the form, fit, and function of the product before it is ever built. Autodesk Inventor includes powerful parametric, direct edit and freeform modeling tools as well as multi-CAD translation capabilities and industry standard DWG™ drawings. Helping you to reduce development costs, get to market faster, and make great products.
- Modeling flexibility - Choose the way you design, with various modeling options.
- AnyCAD data - Work with data from any 3D CAD system and maintain an associative link.
- Automation - Set up your product configurator without writing complex code.
- Parametric modeling - Focus your efforts on designing, not the interface.
- Model-based definition - Use 3D annotations to add tolerance dimensions, notes, and other engineering details to the 3D model.
- Top Inventor Ideas - With your help from Inventor Ideas, the Inventor experience is updated and improved every release.
- Improved performance - Improvements include faster graphics interaction and faster open time for large files, speeding up the design process.
- Enhanced support with AnyCAD - AnyCAD adds new and enhanced file support. It also allows forward compatibility for Inventor 2017 to 2018